Sunday, May 27, 2012

Help Feed My Kids!

The "Craft Bug" has bitten me and I've got the fever....the fever to CREATE!!!  And apparently the fever to make some side cash!  Here recently I've discovered my hobbie of creating, whether it's painting, decorating, sewing, organizing, what have you.  It truely makes a difference in one's life to be surrounded by beautiful objects, and what greater joy to have beautiful things in which you have created with the talents given to us by our Heavenly Father! 

Here are a few scarves I've created and that I have for sale.  If anyone is interested in getting their hands on one of these custom, hand-made Infinity Scarves, let me know and I can get some info over your way!  They are great for casual wear or to dress up an outfit.  Light enough for spring/summer, yet functional enough for fall/winter to shield your neck from the wind.  I'll be working on more scarves, as I have recently gotten my hands on some new fabric!  I'm thrilled with the fabric choices and hope you are as excited as I am! 


"Sylvia"-$20

"Sylvia"-$20

SOLD

SOLD

"Lois"-$20

"Peggy"-$20

"Mary"-$20

"Elizabeth"-$20

"Sally"-$20


No comments:

Post a Comment