Thursday, March 22, 2012

That's What Friends Are For

Everybody needs a friend or multiple friends that make them laugh! I'm not talking a chuckle here or there, but more so "I think I peed a lil from laughing so hard" kind of laugh. I am blessed to have many friends and family like this that surround me in life.

My good friend, Jill, I met at church and now we work together, as well as live an apartment building away. She gets me and I get her. We laugh our friggin' heads off during every friggin' conversation we have. The conversation may start out serious, but it will definitely end with a laugh. Life is just so much sweeter with laughter. Jill is the one who is responsible with getting my interest peaked in nutrition. She is doing really good about only using fresh produce and organic products. Earlier tonight we went for a walk, and the topic of our pasty, white skin came up. I told her that we need to go get airbrushed with a tan and she quickly aborted that idea since it wasn't natural. After googling "natural self tanners", I came across a recipe to make your own self tanner using teabags. Smart, eh?!? I thought so! I immediately got excited and nudged her (ever so innocently) and said, "We can just teabag ourselves!" SKKKKRRRTTTT!!!! WHAT?!? WHAT JUST CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH? Too late to take back, we just laughed it off and moved on! I laugh at her enima stories and she laughs at my crazy remarks. Together, we laugh at the world around us!

Now on to the 'Ode to Friends....



Not only are friends great to laugh with, but they also help keep us sane. Laughter is the medicine of life, so GET TO ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!


Me and Kacie at her Bachelorette Party



With my gal-pal, Jamie Lynn


Your my girl, Chels



My sisters from two other different misters! Kim and Beth are my life-long BEST FRIENDS from wee ones days. Kim and I have known each other since kindergarten and Beth and I have known eachother since well, FOREVER! We can go months on end without talking and pick right back up where we left off.

My cousin, Samantha (I call her Heather. Her name is Samantha Heather, and started going by her legal name once this brave chica joined the Navy after high school. But to me she is still Heather.) She is not only family, but also one of my best friends! We have been known to laugh so hard to put her into an asthmatic attack. Gotta keep our eyes on her so she doesn't just hit the ground in the middle of a good, funny moment.




Thanks again to all of you beautiful people who contribute to these horrid laugh lines around my mouth! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. How huge is that picture of us?! So glad to have your crazy self in my life!

    ReplyDelete