Friday, April 1, 2011

Yadi-Yah.....

I guess my posts would be more interesting if maybe I blogged everyday.  I close my eyes for a second and once I open them, that's it....the whole world has passed me by!  Soooo....with that said, my last blog was back in October and it is now April!   Ahhhhh......Father Time, SLOW YOUR ROLE!!!!  I'm aging faster than the produce in my fridge!!

Hillay has continued with her dance classes and she absolutely LOVES it!  She should be receiving her dance costume this month, in time for their dance pictures next month, then it's time for the recital at the beginning of June.  I can't wait to see my lil lady up on the big stage with all of her super cute friends, dancing cluelessly, in the bright lights!  The little ones have always been my favorites to watch at dance recitals!  Two go one way, while the other part of the class goes the other, while bumping into the one girl crying for mommy and daddy!  It's NEVER a dull moment!  I can't wait!

Colie-Olie started karate, but that didn't last long!  He took his newly learned moves back to school and tried them out on a couple of his classmates.  He had to return back to karate class and apologize for his actions to his instructor (cause using moves outside of self defense is a BIG NO-NO!!).  I think that was the beginning of Cole's lack of enthusiasm for karate.  We tried taking him to a couple of extra classes, but it was simply a NO-GO!  Oh well.  Worth a shot.  Cole now wants to play baseball!  I feel pretty comfortable with that sport desicion.  Afterall, it's not like he can take a bat to school and start swinging it around....right?!?  He is really excited about the whole idea of baseball, so now we just need to find a league around these parts for him to get started!

As for me, well......Where?  Who?  What?  When? Why?  Those are all good questions!  Let's start with the "Where" question.  I'm still living it up in Winston Salem (not like I would have moved in a 6 month period of time), working at the same apartment community, attending the same ward at church, and have recently visited Kansas.  Now onto "Who"...still me!  Crazy 'ol, same me!  Trying to work out a bit more these days to be a leaner version of crazy 'ol me.  And, I'm still single 'ol me.  Making progress here!  "What"....I have put an end to the online dating arena!  I am "talking" to someone pretty regularly, so time will tell there, as time will tell on all things.  I recently received a new calling at church as the First Counselor in the Stake YSA Program.  I'm looking forward to working and focusing on this program and getting more young singles involved in church and activities.  "When"...1982!  That's when all this "FABULOSITY" entered the world!  lol  Don't ya just love the bouncing around I'm doing?  Are ya keeping up?  Good!!  "Why".....The reasoning behind the Kansas trip was to meet that someone that was somewhat mentioned above.  It was a great trip, aside from him being super sick the whole weekend.  I must have done an OK job at being a caring nurse cause he continues talking to me.  Life is GRAND!  I am soo blessed...beyond belief!!

Spring has sprung and I am so excited to see what new and exciting things come to me and my family!  I have a feeling it'll be GREAT!!  I'll be sure to keep ya posted! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, GUY IN KANSAS?!?!? Why do you keep me out of these things girl?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, I don't mean to! Maybe this blog will help keep everyone in "the loop"! I never see you gals! We need to change that! F.Y.I.~I did sign up last night for the 5K!! :)

    ReplyDelete